Are you a student at a university in (or near) Essex County such as Berkeley College, Caldwell University, NJ Institute of Technology, Montclair State University, Rutgers University, Seton Hall University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, or Drew University?
If so, visit us at AFC Urgent Care in West Orange for non-life threatening illnesses or injuries. Most university health centers offer limited hours and are primarily operated by nurses. AFC Urgent Care in West Orange is open extended hours for your convenience seven days a week. All our patients are treated by board-certified physicians and our comprehensive service offering includes an on-site laboratory and a digital x-ray suite. Walk-ins are welcome and most insurance plans are accepted.
Our services include the non-emergent treatment of a wide variety of illnesses and injuries:
- Coughs, colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia
- Strep, mono, UTIs, other infections
- STD testing (with private and timely results)
- Rashes, cuts, bruises, etc.
- Suturing lacerations and draining abscesses
- Treatment of minor orthopedic and sport-related injuries (such as sprains and minor fractures)
- School and sports physicals
- Travel and flu vaccines
- Immigration physicals
There is no need to schedule an appointment or wait for a doctor’s referral, simply walk-in to our state-of-the-art center today at 464 Eagle Rock Avenue in West Orange (just west of Prospect Avenue). We are open weekdays from 8am to 8pm and weekends from 8am to 5pm. We look forward to keeping you healthy and happy.